june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
THE SHADOW DOCKET [M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 2:55:58 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Good morning, Mr. Connors."[break][break]

She does not look up. She does not perceive the slant of tangerine light that races millions of miles across the universe only to crash through the gaps in the blinds—that is to say, the asscrack of dawn.[break][break]

0600 sharp, Large Conference Room B, Pokemon League, Ever Grande.[break][break]

She sits at the table and a pile of papers keep her company. The last time she was in Hoenn she was made to check in with on the state of the region's League. Given his loss of Elite Four status, it seemed the buck had passed on.[break][break]

Alas.[break][break]

"Do forgive me for the hour."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
THE SHADOW DOCKET [M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 2:56:51 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]0600 was a time for reserved for the truly insane.

Jogging soccer mom groupies, serial killers, gamers that couldn't for the life of them get out of Bronze, and, unfortunately, Interpol agents.

Greyson didn't mind being an early riser—he preferred the mornings as a means to jump start the day—but was definitely not a fan of an early morning workload.

"Miss Ha. Erm—do you prefer Agent? Not really sure what the correct terminology is here." He was already up and rummaging through the rudimentary coffee station nearby. He yawned, rubbing sleep from one eye.

"What's this all about anyways?" And, thinking about it, he raises an empty mug. "Want a cup?"

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]
[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

Mission

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
THE SHADOW DOCKET [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 3:15:34 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“You can call me Yujin, Mr. Connors.”[break][break]

The sunglasses atop her head catch the dim light just right: senseless duality, turning twice by a thin and arbitrary line.[break][break]

“Sure. Throw in sugar cubes until they stop dissolving, thanks.”[break][break]

When he finally takes a seat, hopefully with a drink strong enough to induce spontaneous diabetes, she continues.[break][break]

“As you know, I am a representative of Interpol. I have been stationed in Hoenn a few times before. Normally, I am assigned under the purview of a high league official, who helps verify the accuracy of my reports and catches me up on the latest regional affairs.”[break][break]

She looks down at her papers.[break][break]

“Half a year ago, that was Mr. Young. I’m afraid you’re the unlucky one this time.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
THE SHADOW DOCKET [M]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 12:24:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"Yujin." He echoes, fingers wrapping around a mug handle. "Only if you call me Greyson."

He hands her a cup and sits, eyes straining against the probing rays of sunlight that stream through.

"Sounds simple enough." The smile he offers says he knew it wouldn't be. "How can I help Interpol this morning?"

Mission

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
THE SHADOW DOCKET [M]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 2:26:38 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“As you wish, Mr. Greyson.”[break][break]

She looks straight at him. Her voice takes on a funeral tone, dutifully reading through a dull script that colors slightly at odds and ends.[break][break]

“The increasing unrest in Hoenn has drawn international attention. Many organizations and volunteers are pledging their aid, but that also invites increased scrutiny.[break][break]

"Specifically, questions over the effectiveness of the A.Q.U.A. Initiative and what it has achieved in the few years since its founding.[break][break]

"You recall, of course, the recent Mt. Chimney incident.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
THE SHADOW DOCKET [M]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 12:38:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He considers correcting her but upon hearing the drone in her tone, he thinks better of it.

"I do remember." He takes a sip of his coffee, rolling his lips. "Action has been taken to quarantine the effected individual, as is the League's responsibility."

An eyebrow quirks.

"Does Interpol have thoughts on how we should handle our Avatars?"

Mission

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
THE SHADOW DOCKET [M]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 0:54:37 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Likely. But I am not privy to them.” At least, not unless something needed to be done.[break][break]

She takes a sip of the coffee he graciously provided and winces. Atrociously sweet, just as requested.[break][break]

“Interpol has requested a period of observation of A.Q.U.A. protocols. has been informed and has approved the request.” Yujin pauses slightly. She was actually rather fond of the Commissioner. “If you can assist me, that would be appreciated.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
THE SHADOW DOCKET [M]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 16:59:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]In-truth he wouldn't have minded Interpol's interference in their Avatarship issues; nevertheless, as disappointed as he felt, he had a job to do.

"I see." He frowns, lips hidden behind a steaming mug. "I'm going to be frank with you—I don't do politics. Hate all of that nonsense." Maybe she understood, maybe she didn't. He shrugs.

"So.. Lay it on me Agent Ha. What do you need from me specifically?"

Mission

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
THE SHADOW DOCKET [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 17:17:10 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Agent Shylock, technically.” Though hardly anyone called her that.[break][break]

It was surely the personal touch.[break][break]

“Take me through a training mission for A.Q.U.A.’s avatars. Then I can write up my report, send it off, and be out of your well-shampooed hair.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
THE SHADOW DOCKET [M]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 12:45:43 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He stops, mug hovering mere inches from his mouth, as she corrects him. Greyson smiles, saluting with his steaming cup, before saying:

"Agent Shylock it is then." They were already on their way to forming a bond. Probably.

"First off—thank you for noticing. It takes a tremendous amount of effort to keep it looking like this." His attempt at morning humor but grounded in kernels of truth.

"But more to the point, if you think that'd help, then let's do it. Would you prefer one of the League's avatars, or a Legendary in our custody? Ah, better yet, I'll make it a surprise."

Mission

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
THE SHADOW DOCKET [M]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 22:41:43 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven